Become a Member!
Want to join the Spencer Pandas PTA? You can signup online in 2 easy steps!
Step 1) Complete the online membership form by clicking here.
Step 2) Complete payment of $8 membership dues per member:
- If paying by PayPal, the online registration form will automatically link you to the PayPal account. In the event the online registration form does not automatically direct you, you can still utilize PayPal by by clicking here.
- Sending cash or check payable to Spencer PTA with your child to school.
Send any questions to SpencerSchoolPTA@gmail.com
Can’t decide? Read on…
Joining the Spencer School PTA benefits your child(ren), you, and the entire school community. Here are the top reasons to join:
- The #1 reason to join the Parent Teacher Association is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help our school. More than 30 years of research has proven that children do better when their parents are involved both at home and in school. Grades are higher. Test scores rise. Self-esteem grows. Schools improve.
- Every membership counts! When you join the Spencer PTA, you also join the state and national PTA to become part of a national effort to improve the education, health, and welfare of every child. Membership numbers count in a significant way when our representatives are lobbying for funding for education in Hartford or in Washington, DC.
- PTA membership helps you connect with the school, the staff, and other parents and gives you a voice in deciding the direction of the PTA. Only members can vote on PTA issues and hold a PTA office. On top of that members can take advantage of PTA member benefits as described at the Connecticut PTA site. Throughout the year we’ll offer additional incentives as well.
- Your membership includes discounts, for more information, please click here.