Become a Member!
Want to join? Download and print the Registration Form. Fill out the bottom half and send it to school with your child. Please include cash or check payable to Spencer PTA.
You can send questions about membership to SpencerSchoolPTA@gmail.com
Can’t decide? Read on…
Joining the Spencer School PTA benefits your child(ren), you, and the entire school community. Here are the top reasons to join:
- The #1 reason to join the Parent Teacher Association is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help our school. More than 30 years of research has proven that children do better when their parents are involved both at home and in school. Grades are higher. Test scores rise. Self-esteem grows. Schools improve.
- Every membership counts! When you join the Spencer PTA, you also join the state and national PTA to become part of a national effort to improve the education, health, and welfare of every child. Membership numbers count in a significant way when our representatives are lobbying for funding for education in Hartford or in Washington, DC.
- PTA membership helps you connect with the school, the staff, and other parents and gives you a voice in deciding the direction of the PTA. Only members can vote on PTA issues and hold a PTA office. On top of that members can take advantage of PTA member benefits as described at the Connecticut PTA site. Throughout the year we’ll offer additional incentives as well.
- Your membership includes great Staples discounts:
- Earn 5% back in rewards on all online and in-store purchases
- Free shipping on orders over $14.99
- $2 back in rewards per recycled ink or toner cartridge
- For more information on these and other great deals, please click here.